RULES FOR ADMISSION
- Admission in the Academy is given purely on merit, which is determined through a written test of Urdu, English, Science and Maths followed by an interview with the candidate as well as parents.
- Before appearing in the test, the parents/guardian would have to get their ward’s name registered as a prospective student, after filling the prescribed form and paying the registration fee, i.e. charges for the Prospectus and Admission Test. Syllabus outline for the test would be provided with its date. The Registration fee, like other fees is non-refundable.
- Registration does not guarantee or assure admission. It depends on passing the written test & interview, and the availability of vacancy in the particular class.
- Test answer sheets would not generally be shown; only the marks would be declared.
- Any outside pressure or unfair means, including cheating during examination would result in an outright rejection of the application for admission.
- The decision of the competent authority on the admission application would be final and legally & morally binding on the parents/guardians.
- The school age is calculated from the month of August. The requirement for Nursery is between 3 ½ to 4 ½ years and so forth.
- Both parents are to be present at the time of interview of their child for Nursery & test for Kindergarten admission.
- For further information regarding the fee structure and rules of payment, please contact the admin office.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION:
- Two latest photographs
- Copy of B-form or Birth certificate
- Last result (Not needed for Nursery and Kindergarten)
- Copy of father’s and mother’s CNIC
- Completely filled admission form(Transfer Certificate must be submitted at the time of admission.)
Admissions will start from Tuesday, March 1st, 2016.